Bone Inlay Dressing Tables And Frames
We are among the renowned names in the industry, engaged in offering a superior quality range of Bone Frame and Bone inlay dressing table to our valuable customers. Bone inlay frame and bone inlay vanity are intricately designed and developed by skilled craftsmen of Rajasthan. The offered range of bone frame and bone vanity can also be customized as per the varied requirements of clients.
Providing you the best range of antique bone picture frame, bone frame mirror, bone inlay bathroom vanity, and herringbone vanity, with effective & timely delivery.
The bone inlay picture frame is unique and trendy. We recommend each design house or home decor collection to have these products in their collection.
The light weight and artistically designed borders of bone picture frame, will make perfect decor pieces, bone photo frame look amazing if you have bone inlay pieces in your interiors or want a contrast of artwork.
Handmade Indian bone mirror frames can be just the item to complement a larger bone inlay piece of furniture and give the aesthetics cohesion in a room you want to infuse with a little oriental style.
Bone Inlay Dressing Tables And Frames Description
Create a matching look with a Rajasthani mirror placed artfully across the inlay frame, along from or even just above a dressing table in a bedroom.
The Inlay picture frame is ideal for bringing out the beauty of your favorite photo while also acting as a great accent to any room in your home.
Bone inlay photo frame can be made to measure, with any stylistic feature you can see in our collection, such as bird shapes bone frame, scalloped bone frame, horn bone photo frames, white bone picture frame, or plain picture frame with inlay and for the range of colours. You can just browse through our collection and see what is on offer and you can decide accordingly which product suits you best.
Whether you’re looking for a floor length large bone frame with straight edges or a soft, scalloped bone frame, can help you create just the right look for your home.
The structure of wood inlay frame is made of wood and the carved area is filled with camel bone. The wood inlay picture frame can be used to display picture, mirror or paintings. Wood inlay frame can be used as a decorative item for your home and office interior settings.
A inlay dressing table is in itself a complete furniture unit which consists of a mirror, a inlay vanity table with chest of drawers and a stool to sit on. A bone inlay vanity table is a very significant storage unit in every household.
Inlay vanity table is kept in many homes and is used to keep clothes, makeup items, cosmetics, skin care products, jewelry in the different drawers of your bone inlay vanity. Bone inlay vanity is mostly used in bedrooms or near to bed room as it has all the items which are required for one to get ready, so the bone inlay vanity should always be kept closer to you. A bone inlay dressing table would increase the accessibility of these things for you.
The inlay dressing table gives you your own personal space where you can do whatever you want. You can spend as much time as you want getting ready without being bothered by anyone else around you because it will be your private area in your bedroom, bathroom or anywhere else where you decide on placing the bone inlay dressing table, depending on its size and design.
People often like to sit and look at themselves in the mirror. You can do this by sitting on a stool of the bone inlay vanity with a big mirror.
Many luxury bathrooms feature bone bathroom vanity, which are ideal for storing various necessities after a shower. Towels, bathrobes, lotions, and other items can be kept in bone bathroom vanity.
Special Features Of Bone Inlay Dressing Tables And Frames
• The bone inlay dressing table and frame seems to be quite elegant.
• The appeal of a bone inlay dressing table and frame is undeniably long lasting.
• The meticulously produced bone inlay dressing table and frame is one-of-a-kind and a handmade masterpiece.
• The wooden structure of the product is carved, and the bone pieces are attached to the wooden furniture to create bone inlay dressing table and frame with intricate patterns.
• Camel bone is used to create bone inlay dressing table and frame, with colorful resin background filling in the cavities.
• If a consumer doesn’t prefer a bone inlay dressing table and frame due to some reason, we also have a variety in mother of pearl finish to choose from.
• Bone fragments are carved into a robust, beautiful and high-quality wooden structure or furniture to form a bone inlay dressing table and frame.
• Since bone is matte finished, it lends a lovely and trendy matte appearance to the bone inlay dressing table and frame.
• The bone inlay dressing table and frame is created entirely of natural materials and comes in a wide range of styles.
• In the process of manufacturing bone inlay dressing table and frame, no animals are slaughtered, camel bone is obtained from desert animals that died due to natural causes only.
How To Maintain Bone Inlay Dressing Tables And Frames
• The finish of bone inlay dressing table and frame can be maintained for a long time with careful care and cleaning.
• Wipe dust from every area of the bone inlay dressing table and frame using a soft cloth, such as cotton, while cleaning.
• To avoid damage, handle the bone inlay dressing table and frame with care and put or shift them with light hands.
• While cleaning bone inlay dressing table and frame, do not use harsh, abrasive chemicals or sophisticated cleaning products.
• Avoid exposing bone inlay dressing table and frame to direct sunlight or water, as it may cause damage to the inner wooden structure.
How to assemble Bone Inlay Dressing Tables And frames
Generally, the bone inlay dressing table and frame does not require assembly. However, to make the product portable for the ease of transportation, we provide it in dismantled condition.
The package includes instructions for assembling the bone inlay dressing table and frame. Mustering a bone inlay dressing table and frame is easy. Each component is assigned a unique number, such as a, b, c, and so on, such that they can be easily connected.
Click here to view complete range of Bone Inlay Dressing Tables and Frames
Click here to view more products in Bone Inlay Furniture
Click here to view complete range of Furniture Products
Visit our other websites too: –