Bone Inlay Pillars
Bone inlay pillar is one of the most popular choices for a wide range of customers for various purposes. Inlay pillar is not only beautiful, but also sturdy and long-lasting. Many home owners like to buy bone inlay pillar to decorate their homes.
A bone inlay pillar is an important element of interior decoration. The inlay pillar is used to elevate the aesthetic appeal of a home, and is also used for decorative purposes. Bone inlay pedestal is generally used in hotels and homes.
The pattern of inlay pedestal has been created by skilled craftsmen who are trained in this particular art form of bone inlay furniture by their ancestors who did the same for years and passed down their skills from generation to generation.
Bone inlay pillar is used to give a rich look to your place. Each piece of bone inlay pedestal has been handcrafted in a process that can take weeks using honorably sourced bone. Finely cut bone pieces are separately inlaid on top of a wooden structure making detailed patterns. Multiple layers of resins are used to cover the empty area around the bone pieces.
Bone Inlay Pillars Description
The bone inlay pillar is made of solid wood and are beautifully handcrafted with bone inlay work.
The bone inlay tv stand comes with a range of decorative elements that are used to enhance the overall look of your home. Bone inlay TV stand decorative elements include patterns of flowers, animals, birds and much more.
As a matter of fact, bone inlay pillar is one of the most sought items in every house. Bone inlay pedestal table can be used as a decorative showpiece or used to place other decorative items. Inlay pillar is usually placed on the floor.
The base of a bone inlay nightstand should be sturdy since it will have to support the weight of the table top. Bone inlay pillar is used as the support for inlay nightstand and other furniture.
The bone inlay pillar provides a beautiful aesthetic touch to your bedroom furniture. The bone inlay pedestal also gives you an extra space to store your belongings on the top.
Bone inlay pillar can also be used to support the roof. The inlay pillar is often built as a single decorative element with styles that range from simple and understated designs to more elaborate architectural pieces.
Special Features Of Bone Inlay Pillars
• The bone inlay pillar seems to be quite elegant.
• The appeal of a bone inlay pillar is undeniably long lasting.
• The meticulously produced bone inlay pillar is one-of-a-kind and a handmade masterpiece.
• The wooden structure of the product is carved, and the bone pieces are attached to the wooden furniture to create bone inlay pillar with intricate patterns.
• Camel bone is used to create bone inlay pillar, with colorful resin background filling in the cavities.
• If a consumer doesn’t prefer a bone inlay pillar due to some reason, we also have a variety in mother of pearl finish to choose from.
• Bone fragments are carved into a robust, beautiful and high-quality wooden structure or furniture to form a bone inlay pillar.
• Since the bone is matte, it lends a lovely and trendy matte appearance to the bone inlay pillar.
• The bone inlay pillaris created entirely of natural materials and comes in a wide range of styles.
• In the process of manufacturing bone inlay pillar, no animals are slaughtered, camel bone is obtained from desert animals that died of natural causes.
How To Maintain Bone Inlay Pillars
• The finish of bone inlay pillar can be maintained for a long time with careful care and cleaning.
• Wipe dust from every area of the bone inlay pillar using a soft cloth, such as cotton, while cleaning.
• To avoid damage, handle the bone inlay pillar with care and put or shift them with light hands.
• While cleaning bone inlay pillar, do not use harsh, abrasive chemicals or sophisticated cleaning products.
• Avoid exposing bone inlay pillar to direct sunlight or water, as it may cause damage to the inner wooden structure.
How To Assemble Bone Inlay Pillars
Generally, the bone inlay pillar does not require assembly. However, if the customer demands for dismantled bone inlay pillar, to make the product portable for the ease of transportation. Then we provide the bone inlay pillar in dismantled condition with detailed instructions for its easy assembly.
The package includes instructions for assembling the bone inlay pillar. Mustering a bone inlay pillar is fairly quick and easy. Each bone inlay pillar component is assigned a unique number, such as a, b, c, and so on, such that they can be easily connected.
Click here to view complete range of Bone Inlay Pillars
Click here to view more products in Bone Inlay Furniture
Click here to view complete range of Furniture Products
Visit our other websites too: –