Silver Carved Temples
We have a team of skilled craftsmen who produce high-quality silver temple. We use only solid wood to build the structure and plate it with silver. Silver mandir can be availed by clients in various temple carving designs, patterns and styles as per their requirement.
There are many designs available in pure silver pooja mandir which one can buy according to their choice and budget. So, if you are looking for some great gift ideas then you can go for a silver mandir which can be a great gift item on such occasions like wedding or Gruhpravesh or on festivals like Diwali or Dussehra.
Silver Carved Temples Description
Stunning pure silver temple for home is a worshipping article for home. Pure silver temple is made with high quality silver. Silver coated pooja mandir will surely have an artistic touch to your puja room and can be used for daily prayers. Pure silver mandir for home can be large or small, but they all have certain features which are common to them.
Indian temple carvings also have ornate carvings made by skilled craftsmen and artists covering every inch of their walls with silver. Usually hindu temple carvings depict scenes from Hindu mythology with stories from Ramayana and Mahabharata being particularly the popular subjects.
With the assistance of our dedicated professionals, we are offering our clients with an unmatched quality assortment of Heavy Oxidised temple to our clients. Our diligent professionals utilize high quality material for designing the oxidised temple. Besides, clients can buy silver mandir online from us in many shapes, designs and sizes.
Silver plated pooja mandir is appropriate for both commercial as well as residential places. Silver home temple also have several domes on the top, with generally the biggest dome in the centre. Each dome of silver pooja mandir has shikhar or peak in the design of a kalash. Silver wood carving temple door have richly engraved borders.
The silver temple is made of pure silver, which has been embellished with a lot of artistic work. Silver carved pooja mandir design has splendidly crafted pillars. Small silver temple for home can provide a comfortable darshan or view of gods while sitting.
Silver pooja mandapam shows the inner dimensions of the garbha gruha or place where God statues are kept. Silver temple for home have storage to store silver temple items like books, utensils, and accessories in a drawer that pulls out. Silver carved temple shows lavishly decorated panels with elephant, floral and other artistic designs.
Can We Place Silver Idols In Pooja Room?
It is claimed that anything which is removed from the pooja room, such as a showpiece or deity idol, should not be stored elsewhere in the house and it should be submerged in a river. You can keep silver idols in silver mandir for home.
How Is Silver Carved Temple Made?
To create a wood carving temple firstly, a wooden structure is carved. The patterns and designs are selected, wooden temple carving is traced on the wooden structure, and then the silver sheets are hammered, punched, and carved. Then the silver polish is applied. Finally, the lacquer is applied to give the silver temple its finishing touch.
Special Features Of Silver Carved Temples
● Silver temple is made up of high-quality teak wood or sagwaan wood.
● 99% pure silver sheet is covered on silver temple.
● Silver temple is polished and has been coated with lacquer to preserve its shine.
● Silver temple is a hand carved item and no machines has been used.
● Silver temple shape, size and design can be changed according to buyer’s requirement.
● Silver temple can be made in any other wood as per customer’s requirement.
● Silver temple can be covered with white metal sheet, brass sheet, bronze sheet, copper sheet or it can be wood polished too as per the demand and choice of the customer.
● Silver temple is used at homes, hotels and many other places.
How To Maintain Silver Carved Temples?
● Silver temple should be cleaned regularly to maintain its polished and shiny look.
● A soft cotton cloth should be used to clean silver temple.
● Silver temple should be kept out of direct sunlight and away from water to maintain its polish year after year.
● Do not use any hard brush as it may result in scratches on the surface of the silver temple.
How To Assemble Silver Carved Temples?
It is very easy to assemble a Silver temple. Each component of the silver temple is numbered and can be easily attached to each other by matching the numbers to an instruction guide included in the packaging. Each component of the silver temple is a particular number viz. A, B, C and so on which can be easily attached to each other.
Click here to view complete range of Silver Carved Temples
Click here to view more products in Silver Furniture
Click here to view complete range of Furniture Products
Visit our other websites too: –