Silver Carved Chess
Pushpa Exports magnificent silver chess set evokes the atmosphere of the Middle Ages. Pure silver chess set is a traditional two-player board game. Solid silver chess set is played on a square board with 64 alternating two different squares arranged in eight rows and columns. Large silver chess pieces are included in this large sterling silver chess set.
Beautifully crafted sterling silver chess with a gleaming sheen has numerous advantages like it is a great educational tool for schools and it aids concentration. Pushpa Exports manufactures wooden carved silver chess boards with valuable stones or gems carved into the checkers.
Teak or sag wood isused to make pure silver chess sets, which include inlaid silver carvings and a top made of precious stones and marbles. While brass wires are used to create horizontal and vertical lines flowing through the checkers, giving it the appearance of a gold and silver chess board.
Silver Carved Chess Description
It is so very prideful for every chess lover to own silver chess board. We don’t need a reason to buy a silver chess board. Antiquarians will adore adding a gold or silver chess board to their collection, but gold or gold plating is expensive. As a result, we provide brass and a silver chess set with gold finish look.
Here at Pushpa Exports silver chess board is made using teak and sag wood. The process involves carving of beautiful patterns on wood. The carved surface is detailed enough to allow the silver to be wedged into the carving appropriately. It gives the chess set silver a wonderful appearance. Sterling silver chess pieces like chess king silver or silver chess knight is also hand carved and plated with silver. Each 999 silver chess set consists of pure silver chess pieces or silver chess piece ornament.
Special features of Silver Carved Chess
• Our silver chess set is quite appealing.
• The silver chess set we offer are enormously long lasting.
• Precious stones and gems are inlaid in the Silver chess set
• The silver chess set is entirely hand carved. No machines are used for silver sheet leafing or carving process.
• The silver sheet used in making of silver chess set is made of 99 percent pure silver.
• Our silver chess set is completely made from natural raw materials and is all hand crafted.
• The silver chess set is built of high-quality teak or sag wood and is covered with silver sheet. We can also make it in any other wood as per the buyer’s requirement.
• If a buyer prefers a chess other than silver chess set in any other finish then we also offer other finishes like White metal sheet, brass sheet, bronze sheet, or wood polish.
How to maintain Silver Carved Chess?
• The silver chess set does not necessitate a lot of upkeep.
• The silver chess set has been polished and covered with a long-lasting lacquer, so it should only be wiped with a soft cotton towel.
• To keep the polish year after year, the silver chess set should be kept in shade and away from direct sunlight and water.
• The silver chess set should not be cleaned with hard bristles brush, and it should not be treated with harsh chemicals.
How to assemble Silver Carved Chess?
Generally, the silver chess set does not require assembly. However, if the customer demands for dismantled silver chess set, to make the product portable for the ease of transportation. Then we provide the silver chess set in dismantled condition with detailed instructions for its easy assembly.
The package includes instructions for assembling the silver chess set. Mustering a silver chess set is fairly quick and easy. Each silver chess set component is assigned a unique number, such as a, b, c, and so on, such that they can be easily connected.
Click here to view complete range of Silver Carved Chess
Click here to view more products in Silver Furniture
Click here to view complete range of Furniture Products
Visit our other websites too: –