Silver Carved Chandeliers
Silver chandelier also known as ‘Silver Jhoomar’ is elegant, which is why you'll find them in a lot of homes. We offer beautiful silver chandeliers and silver lamps in all sorts of styles. Choosing the right lighting for your home's kitchen or living room can be a difficult decision. A silver chandelier is a simple solution, that gives you the best choice depending on the room's decor style.
You'll love how our silver crystal chandelier sparkle and shine as they illuminate a room as well as the way our small silver chandelier adds classiness to any room. Our wide range of small silver chandelier is perfect for small spaces.
Silver Carved Chandeliers Description
Silver chandelier comes in a range of styles, not just modern: traditional, industrial, coastal or rustic look. We also offer antique silver chandelier. So, if you're looking for a more traditional look that exude a warm glow, then you can prefer buying antique silver chandelier. A brushed silver chandelier lends a certain antique charm that combines well with a contemporary decor.
Or if you prefer sleek and modern silver chandelier, many of our silver lamps are available in an array of vivid colors. Black and silver chandelier is a classic lighting fixture. Black and silver lamps add drama, beauty, and elegance to any room just as they have done since the dawn of silver bedroom chandelier. Blue and silver lamps add light and warmth to any space, setting the right mood for every room. Blue and silver lamps are perfect chandeliers for bedroom. Blue and silver lamps are mainly on the bedside in rooms.
Silver and gold chandelier lends a grandeur and romantic sparkle to any home. A luxurious addition to modern, eclectic homes, the Silver Chandelier combines clarity of form with a stunning shine. Silver antler chandelier is designed to be hung in living rooms as well as other spaces.
The silver leaf chandelier has a classic look that glistens in its versatile silver-leaf finish and sparkling crystal beads. Silver leaf chandelier is versatile enough to complement any decor.
Silver and crystal chandelier illuminates large areas such as halls, hotel lobbies and other large spaces. Silver Crystal chandelier is becoming increasingly popular among people who prefer classic beauty and stylish interiors. Crystals cut and polished into various shapes and sizes are used to make chandelier for dining room.
Young architects, and artists are starting to appreciate silver crystal chandelier in contemporary design for use in modern homes. Silver and crystal chandelier is being used more frequently in current classic, rustic, and modern interiors.
Even the smallest amount of light, sparkles on the silver crystal chandelier. A silver geometric chandelier is a beautiful option for achieving your desire to bring fashion or function into your home through lighting. Silver geometric chandelier will illuminate your dining room or entryway in a modern style.
Silver rectangular chandelier is ideal for dining rooms or over kitchen islands. With a wide range of affordable options of silver chandelier available, you can find the perfect silver crystal chandelier for your décor!
Special Features Of Silver Carved Chandeliers
• Silver Chandelier is made up of high-quality teak wood or sagwaan wood.
• Silver chandelier is covered with 99% pure silver sheet giving it a royal look.
• Silver chandelier can be polished and has been coated with lacquer to preserve its shine.
• Silver chandelier is a hand carved item and no machines are used for doing the carving or silver-leafing work.
• Silver chandelier’s shape, size and design can be changed according to customer’s requirement.
• Silver chandelier can be made in any other wood as per customer’s requirement.
• Silver chandelier can be covered with white metal sheet, brass sheet, bronze sheet, copper sheet or it can be wood polished too as per the demand and choice of the customer.
• Silver chandelier can be used at homes, hotels, restaurants, corporate offices and many other places.
How To Maintain Silver Carved Chandeliers?
• Silver chandelier should be cleaned regularly to maintain its polished and shiny look for years together.
• A soft cotton cloth should be used to clean the silver chandelier.
• Silver chandelier should be kept out of direct sunlight and away from water to maintain its polish year after year.
• Do not use any hard brush as it may result in scratches on the surface of the silver chandelier.
How To Assemble Silver Carved Chandeliers?
Generally, the Silver chandelier does not require assembly. However, if the customer demands for dismantled Silver chandelier, to make the product portable for the ease of transportation. Then we provide the Silver chandelier in dismantled condition with detailed instructions for its easy assembly.
Silver chandelier is very easy to assemble. Each component of the silver chandelier is numbered and can be easily attached to each other by matching the numbers using an instruction guide included in the packaging. Each component of the silver chandelier has a particular number viz. A,B,C and so on which can be easily attached to each other.
Click here to view complete range of Silver Carved Chandeliers
Click here to view more products in Silver Furniture
Click here to view complete range of Furniture Products
Visit our other websites too: –