Silver Carved Wardrobes
Add contemporary style to your bedroom with the Silver Armoire. You and your family will love this convenient and fashionable piece of furniture for all your clothes storage needs. Silver closet provides plenty of space for hanging clothes as well as storing folded items which will help to maximize space in bedrooms and other areas of the home. Silver almirah has large capacity which can easily accommodate any style or color scheme, making it a great addition whether you are furnishing an existing room or just moving into a new home.
With the passing of time and changing trends, silver armoire has emerged as one of the most popular furniture.
A lavish collection of silver armoire is all hand finished , With each piece being lovingly carved and painted by hand, all available in a variety of sizes and styles including silver leaf armoire, antique silver wardrobe, etched silver armoire, silver embossed armoire, shabby chic silver wardrobe, silver french wardrobe and more.
We also offer silver wardrobe set that includes everything you need. We have a lot of variety of styles and finishes from which you can make your choice. The silver armoire wardrobe has outstanding grace which is ideal for the modern home.
Silver Carved Wardrobes Description
Handmade antique silver wardrobe is a stylish piece that has an antique silver metal hand applied finish. Antique silver furniture has delicate hand carvings, elegantly curved shapes and has been made using traditional dovetail joints on the drawers.
A classic design with a contemporary twist, the silver vintage wardrobe has a light distressed, vintage look and is finished with smooth metal handles. The silver glass wardrobe offers a full length mirror on the front so you don't have to run up and down the hallway or find another mirror when getting ready. The surface of the silver showcase is low maintenance and easy to clean so you don't have to worry about spills and messes.
Silver showcase is also used in kitchen to store crockery, cutlery and other kitchenware. In a Black and silver wardrobe, the carved areas are silver while the rest of the wardrobe is black. Black and silver embossed wardrobe is decorated with a large array of motifs; floral, leafy patterns, cross-designs and many more. In a silver grey wardrobe, the carved areas are silver while the rest of the wardrobe is grey polished.
How Is Silver Carved Wardrobe Made?
Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen, the silver wardrobe is available in different sizes and finishes. The design of the silver wardrobe is selected. The patterns of the silver wardrobe is then traced onto the wooden structure, and the silver sheets are hammered, punched and carved. Once the silver sheets are carved, they are polished and lacquered to give it a shiny finish.
Special Features Of Silver Carved Wardrobes
• Silver wardrobe is made up of high-quality teak wood or sag wood.
• Silver wardrobe is covered with 99% pure silver sheet.
• Silver wardrobe is polished and a coating of laquer has been done so that the shine never fades.
• Silver wardrobe is a hand carved item, no machines used for doing the carving or silver-leafing work.
• Silver wardrobe’s shape, size and design can be changed according to customer’s requirement.
• Silver wardrobe can be made in any different wood as per customer’s requirement.
• Silver wardrobe can be covered with white metal sheet, brass sheet, bronze sheet, copper sheet or it can be wood polished too as per the demand and choice of the customer.
• Silver wardrobe can be used at homes, hotels, and many other places too.
How To Maintain Silver Carved Wardrobes?
• Silver wardrobe should be cleaned regularly to maintain it’s polished and shiny look for years.
• A soft cotton cloth should be used to clean the silver wardrobe.
• Silver wardrobe should be kept out of direct sunlight and away from water to maintain its polish year after year.
• Do not use any hard brush as it may result in scratches on the surface of the silver wardrobe.
How To Assemble Silver Carved Wardrobes?
Silver wardrobe is very easy to assemble. Each component of the silver wardrobe is numbered and can be easily attached to each other by matching the numbers to an instruction guide included in the packaging. Each component of the silver wardrobe is a particular number viz. A, B, C and so on which can be easily attached to each other.
Click here to view complete range of Silver Carved Wardrobes
Click here to view more products in Silver Furniture
Click here to view complete range of Furniture Products
Visit our other websites too: –