Bone Inlay Loungers
Bone inlay lounger is a specialty of Udaipur, Rajasthan, India which is made by hand using centuries-old techniques perfected by highly skilled artisans. Each piece of bone inlay ottoman requires 4-5 weeks to be completed. Bone lounger can be made in many other various designs and be made with different color background. Bone Inlay diwan is a decorative process that includes embedding delicate pieces of bone into the outer layer of an object.
Our furnishings of bone leather ottoman is appreciated by a wide range of contemporary homeowners. Handcrafted from bone, bone diwan is popular all over the world and preferred by people who want to add a regal touch to any space.
Bone Inlay Loungers Description
Comfort is a necessity in any home, and it all starts with the furniture. If you're looking for a great place to relax and unwind, look no further than the bone inlay daybed. Bone daybed will provide you with plenty of comfort and relaxation, while also adding style to your home.
Bone lounge chair is a type of chair that is usually used in living rooms. Bone lounge chair comes with a support pillow for the neck and back to support your head when you are watching tv or reading a book.
Bone Ottoman can be used in many ways in balcony. You can use it as a simple chair or you can put some cushions on it and use it as a comfortable chair to relax. Bone lounger can be used in spacious, contemporary living rooms with an elegant sofa set. The bone inlay center table is a perfect companion to the bone ottoman, forming a complete living room decor.
The bone ottoman can be used as a comfortable place to sit and relax or do some work in a luxury room. When you buy a bone ottoman, you can also use it in places like the bedroom and the living room, but it’s most useful in places like the dressing room, where you can sit on it while putting on makeup.
Bone inlay lounger have thousands of designs to choose from―including floral, geometric, honeycomb, stripes, and many more patterns―in striking colors. Cushions made of luxurious fabrics such as velvet and silk are used to decorate bone lounger. Bone lounger is made with lion's patterned legs.
Special Features Of Bone Inlay Loungers
● The bone inlay lounger seems to be quite elegant.
● The appeal of a bone inlay lounger is undeniably long lasting.
● The meticulously produced bone inlay lounger is one-of-a-kind and a handmade masterpiece.
● The wooden structure of the product is carved, and the bone pieces are attached to the wooden furniture to create bone inlay lounger with intricate patterns.
● Camel bone is used to create bone inlay lounger, with colorful resin background filling in the cavities.
● If a consumer doesn’t prefer a bone inlay lounger due to some reason, we also have a variety in mother of pearl finish to choose from.
● Bone fragments are carved into a robust, beautiful and high-quality wooden structure or furniture to form a bone inlay lounger.
● Since the bone is matte, it lends a lovely and trendy matte appearance to the bone inlay lounger.
● The bone inlay lounger is created entirely of natural materials and comes in a wide range of styles.
● In the process of manufacturing bone inlay lounger, no animals are slaughtered, camel bone is obtained from desert animals that died of natural causes.
How To Maintain Bone Inlay Loungers
● The finish of bone inlay lounger can be maintained for a long time with careful care and cleaning.
● Wipe dust from every area of the bone inlay lounger using a soft cloth, such as cotton, while cleaning.
● To avoid damage, handle the bone inlay lounger with care and put or shift them with light hands.
● While cleaning bone inlay lounger, do not use harsh, abrasive chemicals or sophisticated cleaning products.
● Avoid exposing bone inlay lounger to direct sunlight or water, as it may cause damage to the inner wooden structure.
How To Assemble Bone Inlay Loungers
Generally, the bone inlay lounger does not require assembly. However, if the customer demands for dismantled bone inlay lounger, to make the product portable for the ease of transportation. Then we provide the bone inlay lounger in dismantled condition with detailed instructions for its easy assembly.
The package includes instructions for assembling the bone inlay lounger. Mustering a bone inlay lounger is fairly quick and easy. Each bone inlay lounger component is assigned a unique number, such as a, b, c, and so on, such that they can be easily connected.
Click here to view complete range of Bone Inlay Loungers
Click here to view more products in Bone Inlay Furniture
Click here to view complete range of Furniture Products
Visit our other websites too: –